Nagasawa Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) recognizes that it is important to promote business activities in good faith in compliance with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, and to appropriately protect personal information. In order to achieve this, we will work as follows.
- The Company shall realize a strict and comprehensive protection of personal information and provide continued safety and peace of mind to customers as well as employees.
- The Company will establish a management system in order to protect personal information in accordance with business operations conditions when handling said personal information of customers and employees and handle them in an appropriate and careful manner.
- Collecting personal information
The Company shall acquire personal information legally; specify the purposes of utilization of personal information within our business.
- Use of personal information
Personal information shall only be used to the extent required in order to achieve the objective of use consented to by customers and employees.
- Providing personal information to third parties
When entrusting or providing personal information to a third party, the Company shall only choose the person or company who meets high enough standards of privacy protection and take appropriate measures by contracts.
- Managing and monitoring of subcontractors
If operations are subcontracted to a third party in order to achieve the objective of use consented to by customers and employees, the subcontractor will be managed and monitored appropriately in regards to the handling of personal information.
To offer a better browsing experience when you visit our website again, we may send data called cookies to your device to be stored on the device’s hard disk so we can identify it the next time you browse our website. Cookies identify your device, not your personal information. You can refuse to accept cookies sent from our website by changing the settings of the Internet browser you use. Please keep in mind that without cookies you may not have full access to or be able to use certain features on our website.
- In order to secure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Company shall implement various safety measures including, but not limited to, information security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, alteration and leaking of personal information. In addition, should it be determined that improvements to safety measures are required, these improvements shall be made immediately.
- The Company shall observe laws and regulations determined by the country about handling personal information.
- The Company shall respond in an open and quick manner to inquiries and complaints about handling personal information.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright law. The copyrights and other intellectual property rights to these contents are owned by Nagasawa Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and/or the authors, in principle. Copying, reuse, modification, redistribution, use, or translation into other languages of all or part of the content on this website without prior authorization is prohibited, except for personal, not-for-profit use.
Although this web site provides a service that allows users to download various data content, Nagasawa Manufacturing Co., Ltd. retains all rights to the downloaded data, and the downloading of the data content does not grant any copyright, patent, trademark, other intellectual property rights or any rights stemming from these to any third party.